Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) is a flowering shrub that is widely known for its beauty is stunning and charming aroma. During this time, people familiar with jasmine flowers was limited to ornamental plants, cosmetics, and perfume ingredient mixture or tea makers.
More than that, jasmine actually save a lot of benefits as a drug. Jasmine is one of the best known herbal medicines in the Mediterranean region and has been used as medicine for centuries.
Many herbal experts realize that the jasmine flowers are rich in natural components such as etheric oil-smelling substances contained in plants. Jasmine also has a number of important chemical compounds, such as indole, linalcohol, acetate benzilic, benzilic alcohol, and jasmon, which if exploited could offer many health benefits as mentioned below:
* Since the days of ancient history, tea and jasmine oil is known as a natural aphrodisiac is so strong that herbal medicine is recommended to increase libido, sexual power, stimulates sex drive, and maybe even treat infertility in both men and women.
* Jasmine is considered very effective, especially in dealing with sore muscles, joints, and headache.
* Adding oil to the mixture of jasmine essential oils can treat the most common symptoms of respiratory infection.
* Jasmine is known as a natural tonic that can stimulate all the functions of major body systems and organs.
* Jasmine has antiseptic properties that can be recommended to treat all kinds of skin infections.
* Jasmine is a natural remedy that can be used to stimulate and improve the functioning of the digestive system.
* Research shows that Jasmine is safe detoxification can be a tool that can be used by almost everyone to eliminate toxins and cleanse the body.
* Tea and jasmine extract may help in losing weight more effectively.
* In aromatherapy, jasmine oil can be very effective for treating nervous tension, apathy, anxiety, and more serious neurological disorders.
* Can be used to combat depression and other negative effects of stress.